It’s time for our first wine dinner of the year, and we’re pleased to feature Eyrie Vineyards on February 22 at 7 p.m.
After earning a degree in viticulture and enology from U.C. Davis, 25 year old David “Papa Pinot” Lett planted the first Pinot Noir vines in the Willamette Valley back in 1965. Since 1970, Eyrie Vineyards has been producing wonderfully classic wines, all based on the philosophy of trying to interfere as little as possible with what nature had in mind.
We’re proud to have David’s son, Jason Lett, joining us for this wine dinner. Jason took over his father’s role as winemaker and vineyard manager in 2005, and we look forward to hearing firsthand about his family’s legacy.
Featured wines include:
- Pinot Blanc, Estate, Dundee Hills 2009
- Pinot Gris, Estate, Dundee Hills 2009
- Chardonnay, Original Vines Reserve, Willamette Valley 2009
- Pinot Noir, Original Vines Reserve, Dundee Hills 2009
- Pinot Noir, La Luz, Oregon NV
- Equation of Time vII (A blend of 40 vintages of Chardonnay)
Chef Gerry is pairing five special courses with these fantastic wines.
Dinner will be $100.00 (excluding tax and gratuity). Call us at 404-233-7673 for more details or to make your reservation.
Hope to see you then!